Customized solutionsCustom solution
Hello, welcome to the official website of Guangdong Renfeng Industry . Can you tell us about your confusion in laboratory construction?
Is there a set of laboratory construction programs that are both economical and meet the needs of the current experiment, but can also meet the needs of future laboratory expansion?
The laboratory's position in technological and economic activities and social development has increased year by year. In order to meet the needs of the experiment, the laboratory planning and design must be forward-looking, formulate overall goals and overall planning and design schemes, and avoid blindness and impracticality of investment and construction to the greatest extent.
1. How to choose the location of the laboratory?
Based on the full analysis and demonstration of the laboratory project to be implemented, the design concept of the main building as the background of the overall environment in the concept of the plan, and the building where the laboratory is located is contained in the environment. Full consideration should be given to the ecological and environmental facilities around the laboratory.
According to the surrounding environment of the laboratory, fully consider the environmental protection process design requirements, which mainly include the requirements for sewage treatment, noise protection, radiation protection, and biological safety protection. The specific conditions are:
1. The laboratory should try to choose a clean and quiet place, away from living areas, commercial streets, and major traffic routes;
2. The laboratory should be selected in a place with sufficient light and ventilation, and a certain distance from other buildings;
3. The laboratory should choose a place that is convenient for sample collection and transportation, especially the testing laboratory has more interaction with the outside world, and it should also consider the convenient conditions of transportation.
In short, the location of the laboratory should respect the local ecological environment to the greatest extent, and the ecological concept of low-carbon and circular economy can only meet the current development trend.
Key points of laboratory planning and design
Laboratory planning and design concepts: safety, environmental protection, practical, durable, beautiful and economical.
1. Relative flexibility: Each laboratory should have enough space to place instruments and equipment. So that experimental work can be carried out in a small area without affecting other experimental projects, and at the same time can be integrated together for large-scale experimental work when necessary.
2. Relative economics: The laboratory considers zoning for efficient use of protection, work, and configuration, thereby avoiding waste of area and space.
3.Extensibility inside the laboratory: The laboratory system based on the modular and reusable operating system that can be added to the structure can be carried out without sacrificing certain functions or affecting related laboratory functions. Contraction and expansion; it is necessary to reserve some experimental space.
Product quality testing agency laboratory design screenshot
4. Absolute safety: The experimental area configuration needs to be divided according to its potential danger level. Smoke shields and storage locations for acidic and flammable and explosive materials and space allocated for biosafety will be located in higher danger zones, ie at the back of the laboratory (away from the exit). High-definition video surveillance systems and indoor intercom communication systems are also required for laboratory projects, and real-time monitoring and command work procedures are also one of the security guarantees.
5. The effective division and use of laboratory safety areas. Reasonable area division is also an important part of biosafety laboratories.
6, the patency of the passage: laboratory walkways and entrances will provide simple and effective action passages and provide working passages in accordance with relevant domestic regulations.
The modern laboratory planning and design includes the requirements for the area and function of each department and laboratory in the experimental building (room); the construction and decoration of each room in each professional laboratory, the requirements for interior wall treatment, the requirements for doors and windows, and the environment Control, electricity (lighting, indoor and outdoor communication and network, high-definition video surveillance), gas pipelines, water supply and drainage, air conditioning, fire control, structural and other process design requirements; develop a list of fixed experimental equipment required for each professional laboratory.
Laboratory planning and design, laboratory furniture custom installation, ventilation and purification engineering, unified supply of consumable equipment and laboratory information management system construction, etc., you can find us! Phone: Yang Gong 15813385418
Third, the overall laboratory decoration process
Fourth, the case
1. Zhanjiang Xuwen County Food and Drug Administration Farm Market Market Quick Test Room
(1) Due to the arc shape of the interior wall of the fast-measuring room in the farmer's market, the steel-wood experimental side bench cannot be placed, so the company adopted an aluminum-wood experimental side bench instead. Customized aluminum-wood edge table with curved structure suitable for the wall.
(2) The construction period is tight. From the final design of the plan to the completion of construction, the arrival of furniture and equipment, and the use of laboratories, it took only a total of 5 days to complete the rapid test room.
Guangdong Renfeng Industrial Co., Ltd. is currently one of the few domestic laboratory solution providers. The company has a professional design team, a nationwide construction team, and highly competitive laboratory furniture products. The company specializes in laboratory planning and design, laboratory furniture production and installation engineering, laboratory ventilation and purification engineering, laboratory professional equipment consumables sales, laboratory information management system construction and other services.