Planning and DesignPlanning and design
Guangdong Renfeng Industrial Co., Ltd. is currently one of the few domestic laboratory solution providers. The company has a professional laboratory design team, a nationwide construction team, and highly competitive laboratory furniture products. The company specializes in laboratory planning and design, laboratory furniture production and installation engineering, laboratory ventilation and purification engineering, laboratory professional equipment consumables sales, laboratory information management system construction and other services.
Consulting Tel: 15813385418
General requirements for building a chemical analysis laboratory:
First, make rational use of laboratory space.
2. Satisfy the humane requirements of the working environment.
Third, to meet the safety requirements of the working environment.
Chemical laboratory design
The laboratory's requirements for floor layout:
1. In a single-sided work space: the aisle distance is 4 feet, about 1200mm; the height of the object is 5 feet, about 1500mm; the operating clearance is 2.5 feet, about 750mm;
2. In a double-sided double-sided working space: the aisle distance is 5 feet, about 1500mm; the height of the objects is 5 feet, about 1500mm; the operating clearance is 2.5 feet, about 750mm;
3. The aisle distance between the experimental bench and the safety equipment is 6 feet, about 1800mm;
4. The aisle spacing between safety equipment is> 6 feet;
The laboratory has its own requirements:
1. Laboratory lighting: Generally speaking, physical and chemical laboratories should face southeast to facilitate daylighting; an instrument should face northwest to facilitate constant temperature and humidity control;
2. Air conditioning in the laboratory: Reasonable exhaust rate and air supply volume are important to the health of laboratory staff and the accuracy of experimental data; laboratory chemistry organic synthesis toxicants R1 biomedical physical times / hour 6 2015-1820-3015-305-305-103-8
3. Hydropower in the laboratory: A reasonable laboratory hydropower layout system is an important basis for the planning and design of the laboratory; piping methods such as electricity, water, and gas in the laboratory are very important in the laboratory design and must be based on the content of the laboratory And building form (high-rise or bungalow), as well as future expansion, security, funding, functions, etc. Through a lot of practice, we can provide the design and construction of the best piping system.
4. Dimensional requirements for laboratory corridors, doors and windows: The width of the corridor should be> 5 feet, and the size of the door frame (width * height): 3 feet * 7 feet (domestic 900mm * 2000mm);
1. Safety: Laboratory equipment should be considered with corresponding safety design, which can effectively prevent the occurrence of liability accidents; such as the use of countertops, the selection of cabinet materials, the selection of hardware accessories, etc .;
2. Humanization: The reasonable combination of laboratory equipment configuration and space optimization is the most essential factor for humanization;
3. Practicality: The products provided by the supplier to meet the needs of laboratory experiments are the most realistic elements;
4. Foreseeability: Modern laboratories are in the process of continuous development and change. It is one of the qualities that professional laboratory equipment manufacturers should have to think about what customers have not thought about and do what they have not done.