Planning and DesignPlanning and design
Biosafety laboratory design (P2)
Biosafety laboratories, or biological laboratories, are places where experiments related to the biology department are performed. With the increasingly strict requirements for quality control, the demand for constant temperature and humidity environment is increasing, and the application fields are becoming wider and wider. Generally, there are biological laboratories in schools, and the blood test laboratories in hospitals are also biosafety laboratories. Usually entered the biological laboratory for learning and research, and according to the different research objects are classified, divided into four levels. Here take P2 as an example. Guangdong Renfeng Industry , a laboratory total solution provider.
Consulting Tel: 15813385418
Biosafety laboratory (P2) design requirements
1. Cleanliness: no requirement;
2, the minimum number of ventilation: windows can be opened for ventilation;
3. Pressure difference between adjacent rooms in the outdoor direction: no requirement;
4. Temperature ℃: 18 ~ 27;
5. Relative humidity%: 30 ~ 70;
6. Noise dB (A): ≤60;
7, the minimum illumination lx: 300;
General standards for biosafety laboratory (P2) construction:
1. The actual use area of P2 laboratory is not less than 30 square meters; the actual use area of 100-class laboratory is not less than 20 square meters.
2. Scientific layout, reasonable structure, beautiful appearance, economical and practical.
3.P2 laboratory requirements should meet GB50346-2004 "Technical Specifications for the Construction of Biosafety Laboratories" and GB19489-2004 "General Requirements for Laboratory Biosafety" and WS233-2002 "General Requirements for Biosafety in Microbiology and Biomedical Laboratories" Requirements of the Guidelines.
4.The requirements of the 100-level laboratory shall meet the relevant standards such as GB50073-2001 "Code for Design of Clean Workshops", "JGJ71-90" Code for Construction and Acceptance of Cleanrooms ", and JGJ73-91" Code for Construction and Acceptance of Building Decoration Engineering ". Claim.
5. Corridors, dressing, buffering, preparation, experiments, and equipment rooms in the P2 laboratory and the 100-level laboratory must be complete and complete. (Excluding equipment such as center stage, instrument stage, side stage, etc.)
6. The ceiling, floor, and partition walls of the P2 laboratory and the 100-level laboratory shall be decorated with high-quality materials; supporting facilities such as fans, air conditioners, and electrical equipment shall reach domestic advanced levels.
Biosafety laboratory decoration considerations:
1. Wear gloves to prevent contamination when handling recombinants. Wash hands after operation and before leaving the laboratory.
2. In all operations, the generation of aerosol should be avoided as far as possible (for example, when a hot platinum ring and inoculation needle are inserted into the culture medium, if a large amount of aerosol occurs, it may cause pollution). Also, do not force the liquid out of the straw or syringe.
3. When removing contaminated items from the laboratory, they must be placed in a sturdy, non-leak container and sealed in the laboratory before being shipped out.
4, control laboratory non-experimental organisms, such as insects and rats.
5. Close the doors and windows of the laboratory during the experiment.
6. Be sure to sterilize the experimental bench and safety operation device after the end of the daily experiment. If contamination occurs during the experiment, it should be sterilized immediately.
7. The waste of biological materials related to the experiment should be sterilized before disposal. Contaminated devices must be autoclaved before being cleaned or discarded.
8. Do not use the mouth for suction operation.
9. The laboratory should be cleaned frequently and kept clean, and no items unrelated to the experiment should be placed.
10. The HEPA filter in the safety operation device needs to be sealed before replacement, during periodic inspection and when the experimental content is changed. Each cubic meter is fumigated with 10 grams of formaldehyde for 1 hour to remove pollution.
11. If P1 level experiments are performed in this level laboratory at the same time, it is necessary to clearly define the experimental area and operate carefully.
12. If other methods are available, avoid using needles.
13. In the laboratory, wear a lab coat and take off before leaving.
14. It is forbidden to enter the laboratory for those who do not know the nature of the experiment.
15. During the experiment, mark "P2 laboratory" at the entrance of the laboratory, and hang the "P2 experiment in progress" sign. In addition, refrigerators and freezers that store the recombinants must also be labeled the same.
实验室内禁止饮食、吸烟及保存食物。 16. Eating, smoking and preserving food are prohibited in the laboratory.
17. Other matters stipulated by the host of the plan shall be followed.
Guangdong Renfeng Industrial Co., Ltd. is currently one of the few domestic laboratory solution providers. The company has a professional design team, a nationwide construction team, and highly competitive laboratory furniture products. The company specializes in laboratory planning and design, laboratory furniture production and installation engineering, laboratory ventilation and purification engineering, laboratory professional equipment consumables sales, laboratory information management system construction and other services.
Online consultation QQ: 2981131368