Planning and DesignPlanning and design
With the development of society, people have higher and higher requirements for water quality, and comprehensive and scientific analysis and assessment of water quality has also become the requirements of the times. Laboratory water quality testing is a systematic and complex project. Any deviation in the testing process will seriously affect the results of water quality testing. Therefore, the operation process of laboratory water quality testing directly affects the accuracy of water quality testing.
The basic construction of the water quality testing center laboratory:
The laboratory can be divided into:
Atomic absorption room, atomic fluorescence room, gas chromatography room, ion chromatography room, liquid chromatography room, high temperature laboratory, microbiological detection room, balance room, radiation room, aseptic room, culture room, preparation room, dressing room, central Laboratories, general laboratories, drug rooms, etc .;
Water Quality Testing Center Lab Design
Water quality test center laboratory furniture description:
(1) The laboratory bench cabinet includes the central laboratory bench, laboratory bench, side bench, instrument bench, sky platform, high temperature bench, medicine cabinet, drug cabinet, instrument cabinet, glassware cabinet, etc.
(2) Water facilities include test basins, wash basins, and test faucets.
(3) Air conditioning and ventilation facilities. In the new laboratory, all building areas are air-conditioned. The ventilation system includes a fume hood (gas cabinet), an exhaust hood (fixed), a movable exhaust hood, and an exhaust fan.
(4) Safety facilities include fire sprinkler systems, inert gas fire extinguishing systems, safety cabinets, emergency showers, eye washers, etc.
(5) Computer management network system.
(6) Gas supply facilities include gas supply stations, gas supply plates, gas consumption plates and their piping systems.