Planning and DesignPlanning and design
The physics laboratory is mainly used for experimental investigations in mechanics, thermals, acoustics, optics and electromagnetics. The laboratory should generally include a preparation room and an instrument room. If necessary, a special physical research laboratory should be established, equipped with intelligent software, intelligent instruments, or special instruments. Can be divided into two types of demonstration labs, group laboratories, group laboratories should be allocated by grade. According to teaching needs and school conditions, the above two types of laboratories can be set up or used. The experiments performed by the physics laboratory are related experiments included in the physics curriculum at the junior and senior high school levels, including electrical experiments, mechanical experiments, thermal experiments, optical experiments, and so on. They are often used to verify the laws of physics.
Guangdong People's Peak: 15813385418
What are the requirements for the construction of a physical laboratory?
I. Laboratory design requirements
1. The interior decoration should be comfortable, pleasant, simple and lively. Decoration materials should use durable materials that are easy to clean, anti-static, anti-electromagnetic interference, and good fire performance. Avoid harmful gases and radioactive pollution such as formaldehyde, benzene, and thallium.
2. It can carry out experiments of experimenter, demonstration and scientific inquiry, and the experimental platform is designed according to a group of 2 or 6 people. The general group experiment is a group of 2 people, and the scientific inquiry activity is a group of 4-6 people.
3. Two-sided unilateral experimental table, the length is not less than 1200㎜, and the width is not less than 600㎜. Four-person double-sided experimental table, the length is not less than 1500㎜, and the width is not less than 900㎜. Island type experimental table, the length occupied by each experimenter is not less than 600㎜, and the width of the experimental table is not less than 1250㎜. The diameter of the round experimental table is not less than 1200㎜; the net distance between the two experimental tables: when the two sides are operated on one side, it should not be less than 600㎜; when the four people are on both sides, it should not be less than 1300㎜; For round operation, it should not be less than 1500㎜. The net distance of the middle longitudinal walkway: when operated by two persons on one side, it should not be less than 600㎜. When four people operate on both sides, it should not be less than 900㎜. The net distance between the end of the experimental table and the wall (or the inner wall posts and equipment pipes protruding from the wall) should not be less than 550㎜.
Physics laboratory design drawings
4. The laboratory equipment should be able to complete the experimental content specified or recommended by the analytical research standards. Open labs and scientific inquiry laboratories should be equipped with relatively advanced modern experimental instruments, such as necessary sensors, data collectors, and application analysis software, for experimenters to conduct independent scientific inquiry experiments.
5. If the laboratory is equipped with a computer for supervisors and experimenters, it is advisable to use wireless network interconnection. If equipped with a multimedia technology communication platform, the large-screen display device should be able to display information from any computer in order to facilitate communication between the experimenters.
6. Blackout curtains should be installed in the windows of the optical laboratory, and local lighting should be provided in the experimental table; the rated power of the power supply system should meet the requirements of the full load experiment, and multimedia technology communication platforms should be provided if possible.
7. An emergency first-aid faucet (eyewash) and first-aid box should be set on the side of the laboratory.
Second, the laboratory environment requirements
1. Use area: the laboratory is not less than 120 square meters; the instrument room is not less than 60 square meters; the preparation room is not less than 20 square meters. The preparation room can also be built in the instrument room.
2. Using fluorescent lamp lighting system, the average illuminance in the laboratory and preparation room is not less than 500 Lux, and the average illuminance in the instrument room may not be less than 100 Lux.
3. Exhaust fans are used for forced ventilation, and curtains should be installed in windows to avoid sunlight.
4. AC power supply voltage is 220V, 50Hz, and the current is not less than 20A. The ground resistance is not greater than 4Ω.
5. Each room has at least 1 LAN information point.
6. Install fire prevention equipment and fire extinguishing equipment.
7. The floor should be covered with moisture-proof tiles, and there should be at least one tap water source in each room.
Guangdong Renfeng Industrial Co., Ltd. is currently one of the few domestic laboratory solution providers. The company has a professional design team, a nationwide construction team, and highly competitive laboratory furniture products. The company specializes in laboratory planning and design, laboratory furniture production and installation engineering, laboratory ventilation and purification engineering, laboratory professional equipment consumables sales, laboratory information management system construction and other services.
Online consultation: QQ 2981131368