Planning and DesignPlanning and design
Product quality testing laboratory engineering is a complex system project. Whether it is a new, rebuilt or expanded laboratory, it is not as simple as purchasing laboratory equipment. Designers also need to comprehensively consider the overall planning, reasonable layout and graphic design of the laboratory, as well as the basic conditions and infrastructure of power supply, water supply, ventilation, air purification, environmental protection, and safety measures.
Guangdong Renfeng Industry , a laboratory total solution provider!
Consulting Tel: 15813385418
Based on many years of experience, Guangdong Renfeng Industrial Co., Ltd. will introduce you to you. The planning and design of the product quality testing laboratory mainly covers the following six aspects:
① Graphic design system;
② Water supply and drainage design system;
③Single structure and function design system;
④Hazardous gas output system;
⑤ Electric control system;
⑥Special gas distribution system, etc.
The laboratory floor layout is the basis of laboratory design. Only the corresponding floor layout planning in accordance with the requirements of functional zoning and workflow can ensure the subsequent professional design of water, electricity, and wind. Therefore, the layout design stage should consider the requirements of work and development in as much detail as possible, allocate space reasonably, and optimize integration as much as possible.
First, the laboratory safe channel design
The commonly used laboratory door is 900 ~ 1500mm wide and is equipped with a safety door. The internal operation process is required to prevent the passage of the channel in a critical situation. The island, peninsula, L-shaped, U-shaped, etc. are commonly used in design. Laboratory layout scheme. The main channel and the two center tables are operated on both sides, with a distance of more than 1500mm, and the one-way distance of the side tables is greater than 1200. The deduster cabinet has a double-sided operating distance greater than 1500mm.
Product quality testing laboratory design
Second, product quality testing laboratory interior decoration project
1. The decoration of the laboratory is different from the general decoration. The design should not only be beautiful and comfortable, but also be fireproof, moistureproof, and anticorrosive, and add ventilation, purification, disinfection, and sterility functions to achieve environmental protection, safety, reliability, and durability .
2. The choice of decoration materials mainly considers environmental protection and anticorrosive performance.
3. The thickness of 12MM-19MM all-glass partition is a design scheme popularized in laboratory construction. Spacious and bright, modern and scientific.
4. The toxic and harmful gas liquid produced by the test shall be discharged by secondary treatment to meet the discharge standard.
Third, laboratory electrical and intelligent automation
The weak current system of the laboratory mainly includes telephone, monitoring, access control, network, etc. One feature of the weak current system is that it cannot be changed after presetting, so it cannot be changed arbitrarily as required like the strong current line. For example, the network interface should be placed side by side with the wall, and the height should be just higher than the test bench, so that it can be used later. The instrument room should reserve a sufficient number of network interfaces. Do not use ground plugs. Instead, reserve a sufficient length of wire to facilitate connection to the network interface of the instrument table during installation. If the corridor is very long, you can reserve a telephone line at the far end to make it easy to take a call during work. As the indoor and outdoor aseptic room has better sound insulation, an intercom phone should be preset to facilitate communication. The access control system should be located at the main entrance of the laboratory on each floor or other places where access needs to be controlled.
Fourth, laboratory water supply and drainage system
The laboratories should have water supply and drainage devices. The drainage devices are best to be welded with polyvinyl chloride pipes and welding torches. It is possible to install water pipes, faucets, water tanks, emergency showers, eye washers, etc. in chemical test benches. Wastewater from general laboratories can be discharged into urban sewer networks without treatment, and hazardous waste water from laboratories must be purified and treated. To drain into the sewer network.
Modern laboratories should build supporting sewage treatment stations. General laboratory wastewater can be discharged into sewage treatment stations without treatment. High-concentration acid and alkali wastewater should be neutralized before being discharged into sewage treatment stations. It is recommended to use acid-resistant drainage pipes to discharge wastewater from the laboratory directly to the treatment station. For laboratories that use a large amount of organic solvents, drainage pipes that are resistant to organic solvents should be installed. For example, cast iron pipes can be connected to the sewage treatment station. In other words, according to different functions, the laboratory should use drainage pipes of different materials to be designed so that they do not cross each other and are discharged to sewage treatment stations. The hazardous wastewater in the laboratory must be purified before being discharged into the sewer network.
V. Product quality testing laboratory ventilation control
1. The exhaust cabinet control valve quickly and stably controls the wind speed at the inlet surface of the exhaust cabinet to 0.5 + 0.1m / s.
2. The response speed of the valve should be fast, and the response speed of flow control should be no more than 3 seconds.
3. The valve is a pressure-independent variable air volume control valve. The measured flow value and closed-loop control are used. Ensure that when multiple exhaust cabinets of the system are running at the same time, they are independently adjusted and do not interfere with each other.
4. There should be an Emergency button on the controller. When you press this button, the air valve should run at the maximum air volume and issue an alarm. The laboratory sets the OCCUPIED / UNOCCUPIED (occupied / non-occupied mode) switching device and EMERGENCY (emergency mode) button.
5. When the surface wind speed is too high or too low, it should alarm automatically.
6. The exhaust cabinet can ensure that the exhaust volume is between the minimum exhaust volume and the maximum exhaust volume; the total exhaust volume in the room is the minimum (8 times).
7, as small as possible under the premise of the number of air changes, in order to facilitate energy-saving operation.
Constant temperature and humidity environment of product quality testing laboratory
The laboratory requires appropriate temperature and humidity. The indoor microclimate, including temperature, humidity, and air velocity, affects the personnel and equipment used in the laboratory. The suitable temperature in summer should be 18-28 ℃, and the winter should be 16-20 ℃. The humidity should be between 30% (winter) and 70% (summer). Except for special laboratories, temperature and humidity have little effect on most physical and chemical experiments, but balance rooms and precision instrument rooms should control temperature and humidity as needed.
Guangdong Renfeng Industrial Co., Ltd. is currently one of the few domestic laboratory solution providers. The company has a professional design team, a nationwide construction team, and highly competitive laboratory furniture products. The company specializes in laboratory planning and design, laboratory furniture production and installation engineering, laboratory ventilation and purification engineering, laboratory professional equipment consumables sales, laboratory information management system construction and other services.
Consulting QQ: 2981131368