Planning and DesignPlanning and design
The clean surgery department of the hospital is composed of clean operating rooms and auxiliary rooms. It can be built with all clean operating rooms as the center and includes necessary auxiliary rooms and its own functional area. It can also be built with some clean operating rooms as the center and include Necessary auxiliary room, an independent functional area coexisting with the general operating department (room). Guangdong Renfeng Industry , a laboratory total solution provider!
Consulting Tel: 15813385418
1. The scope of operations applicable to different grades of clean operating rooms:
1. Class I special clean operating room: suitable for aseptic surgery in joint replacement surgery, organ transplant surgery and brain surgery, heart surgery, gynecology and other operations;
2. Class II standard clean operating room: It is suitable for a type of aseptic surgery in thoracic surgery, plastic surgery, urology; hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery, orthopedic surgery, egg retrieval and support surgery, and general surgery;
3. Class III general clean operating room, suitable for general surgery (excluding a type of surgery), gynecology and other operations;
4. Class IV quasi-clean surgical treasure; suitable for anorectal surgery and pollution surgery.
2. The auxiliary room for clean surgery department shall include clean auxiliary room and non-clean auxiliary room. The scope of application is as follows:
1. Class I clean auxiliary room: suitable for special laboratories such as reproductive laboratories;
2. Class II clean infusion aid room; suitable for extracorporeal circulation perfusion preparation room;
3. Class III clean auxiliary room; suitable for brushing hands, preparation for surgery, storage of sterile dressings and instruments, disposable items and precision instruments, nurse stations and clean corridors;
4. Class IV clean auxiliary rooms: suitable for quasi-clean places such as recovery rooms and clean corridors;
5. Non-clean auxiliary rooms: suitable for doctors and nurses' lounges, duty rooms, anesthesia offices, frozen section rooms, dark rooms, teaching rooms and family waiting areas, shoes changing, outerwear, bathrooms and purification air conditioning and other equipment Room, etc.
3. Main technical indicators of various clean houses:
1. The clean area should maintain a positive pressure of not less than 10Pa to the non-clean area that communicates with it. The clean area should maintain a positive pressure of not less than 15Pa to the outdoors or the area directly connected to the outside. All extrusion differences should not be greater than 30Pa. .
2. There is no door in the brush room or it is located on the clean corridor. The minimum static pressure can be greater than zero.
3. The design value of the number of ventilations and the average wind speed of the section should be within the range in the table.
4. Extreme temperature in winter is preferably not lower than the lower limit in the table, and summer is not higher than the upper limit in the table.
5. For the rooms whose names are not listed in Table 2, the index value can be determined by referring to the rooms with similar uses.
6. The rooms with special requirements for the technical index items, values, and precision should be designed according to actual requirements.
The clean operating room in the clean operating department is divided into four sizes according to Table 3. The net area of clean operating rooms of various sizes should not exceed the specified values in Table 3. When it must be exceeded, there should be specific technical instructions, and the area should not be larger than 25% of maximum net area in Table 3.
Points to note at the architectural level:
1. Clean operations are located in the hospital, away from high pollution sources, and located on the upwind side of the most wind direction in the city or area; when there are two prevailing wind directions with the most and close to the most, they should have the smallest of all wind directions Opposite the wind frequency and direction determine the position of the clean operation.
2. The clean operation department should not be located on the first floor and the top floor. When it is located on the next floor of the equipment (without large refrigeration units), effective measures must be taken to prevent water, vibration and sound.
3. A buffer room with an area of not less than 3m2 should be set between the clean area and the non-clean area. The cleanliness level should be the same level as the cleanliness side, and should not be higher than 1000 levels. There should be delivery windows for logistics. Partition doors should be provided in the clean area between different air cleanliness levels.
4. The internal planar layout and aisle form of the clean operation department shall comply with the principles of short functional flow and clear cleanliness. Generally, one of the end layout, center layout, lateral layout or circular layout can be used. A single channel can be used for the in-situ disinfection and packaging measures. Otherwise, a dual channel can be used for cleaning and separation. When a diversion condition is available, multiple channels can be used. When there is an outer corridor, the outer corridor should be designed as a clean corridor.
5. The clear height of the clean operating room should be 2.8-3m.
6. Elevators for people and things should not be located in clean areas. When it is necessary to be located in a clean area due to conditions, a buffer room must be provided at the exit.
7. The hand-washing rooms should be scattered. One hand-washing room should be set up for every 2-4 operating rooms. When the conditions are met, the theater can also be set in a clean corridor.
8. The floor of the clean operation department should be made of abrasion-resistant, corrosion-resistant, dust-free, easy-to-clean and prevent static electricity. Under normal circumstances, cast-in-place copper strip terrazzo floor and paint and coil floor can be used.
9. The wall of the clean operation department should be made of dust-free, flat and easy-to-clean materials. In general, monolithic or assembled siding can be used. Large-scale tiles or paint can be used for clean rooms below Class IV (excluding).
10. The clear width of the clean operating room door should not be less than 1.4m, and an electric hanging automatic sliding door with automatic delay closing device should be used.
11. Clean operating rooms and Class I and II clean auxiliary rooms should not be provided with external windows, and Class III and IV clean auxiliary rooms can be provided with double-layer closed external windows.
Fifth, what should be noted about air conditioning and air purification?
1. Clean surgery Bao should have a purification air-conditioning system separately from auxiliary rooms; each clean operating room should use an independent purification air-conditioning unit. Class III and IV clean operating rooms allow 2 to 3 systems to be used in common, and all should be self-circulating. Return air; fresh air can use centralized air supply system; exhaust air system should be set independently.
2. The purification air-conditioning system should be provided with at least three levels of air filtration. The first stage of air filtration should be set at the fresh air outlet, the second stage should be set at the positive pressure section of the system, and the third stage should be set at or near the end of the air supply.
3. The quasi-clean operating room can use a purification fan coil unit with a sub-efficiency filter or a high-efficiency filter or an indoor vertical cabinet-type purification air conditioning unit. No ordinary fan coil unit or air conditioner can be used.
4. Class I, II and III clean operating rooms and class I and II clean auxiliary rooms shall not be provided with radiators in the room, but radiant heat sinks may be used for heating on duty. If a class IV clean operating room and a class IV clean auxiliary room are required to be provided with a radiator, a type that is not easy to accumulate dust and easy to clean should be selected, and a protective cover should be provided. The heat medium of the radiator should be hot water not higher than 95 ° C.
5. Class I, II, III clean operating rooms should use local centralized air supply. The area of the centrally arranged air outlets, that is, the size of the operating area, should be compatible with the operating room level. Class I must be no less than 6.2. Not less than 1.4m2), not less than 4.6m2 for class IV, and not less than 3.6m2 for class III. According to the needs, a local 100-level area can be set in the clean auxiliary room.
6. The electrostatic air purification device shall not be used as the final-stage purification facility for the air supply of the purification air-conditioning system, nor shall it be directly installed in the clean operating room and clean auxiliary room as an independent unit.
6. Attentions for medical gases, water supply and drainage, and power distribution:
1. The clean operation department must be equipped with oxygen, compressed air and negative pressure to attract three styles and devices. If necessary, it can also be equipped with nitrous oxide (nitrogen monoxide is laughing gas), nitrogen, argon gas, and exhaust gas recovery and discharge devices. Medical gas must have a reserve of not less than three days. A clean operating room medical gas terminal must have a spare set.
2. There should be two inlets for the water supply system in the clean operation department, and there should be no hot and cold water system at the same time.
3. The quality of the water supplied to the clean surgical department must meet the drinking water standard; sterilization treatment should be used for brushing water; measures should be taken to prevent the growth of bacteria in hot water storage.
4. A direct fire hydrant water supply system and a portable gas fire extinguisher shall be provided in the clean operation department. When an automatic sprinkler system is required in the clean operation department, the sprinkler should not be installed in the operating room. Smoke detectors should be provided in clean operating rooms. At the same time, fire protection facilities shall be provided in the technical mezzanine of the clean operation department.
5. The clean operation department must be equipped with a dual-channel power supply that can be automatically switched and supplied from the dedicated line of the power distribution center of the building where it is located.
6. The electricity used in the clean operating room should be separated from the electricity used in the auxiliary room. The main line of each operating room must be laid separately.
7. The total power distribution load of medical equipment and devices in clean operating rooms should not be less than 8kVA, except that they should meet the design requirements.
Guangdong Renfeng Industrial Co., Ltd. is currently one of the few domestic laboratory solution providers. The company has a professional design team, a nationwide construction team, and highly competitive laboratory furniture products. The company specializes in laboratory planning and design, laboratory furniture production and installation engineering, laboratory ventilation and purification engineering, laboratory professional equipment consumable sales, laboratory information management system construction and other services.