Planning and DesignPlanning and design
Constant temperature and humidity project: In a certain closed space, through a variety of professional equipment and technical methods, the temperature and relative humidity in a specified area inside the space can be kept constant at a certain set value, so as to achieve the purpose of constant temperature and humidity. A simple understanding is to use modern air-conditioning technology to accurately control a certain constant value of environmental indicators such as indoor temperature and relative humidity. It is a modern construction that integrates a variety of professional technologies such as building decoration, precision air conditioning, and electrical control. Engineering project. Different requirements, the design of the constant temperature and humidity laboratory , laboratory planning , laboratory construction are fundamentally different from ordinary laboratories.
Application range of constant temperature and humidity:
Constant temperature and humidity engineering is widely used in papermaking, textiles, plastics, tobacco, electronics, precision manufacturing, measurement testing, food, cosmetics, medical and other industries, including wooden furniture, tea and other industries in recent years. Wet requirements. And according to ISO and GB related standards, the production, packaging and inspection of many products must be carried out in a specific temperature and humidity environment. For example, according to the relevant ISO and GB standards, inspections of quality physical items of textiles, textile raw materials, paper, paper products, and cartons must be conducted under standard atmospheric conditions.
The constant temperature and humidity laboratory project contains:
恒温恒湿实验室 顶和底面采用PE保温板进行保温隔湿处理；对于透视窗，要求采用双层真空玻璃窗。 1. Laboratory decoration: strict heat insulation and humidity insulation performance is required. It is recommended that four façades of the laboratory use color steel composite panels, and the top and bottom surfaces of the constant temperature and humidity laboratory use PE insulation panels for heat insulation and humidity treatment. For perspective windows, requirements With double vacuum glass window.
2. Laboratory air conditioner: Laboratory air conditioner is the heart of temperature and humidity control, which requires high accuracy and low failure rate. Therefore, it is required that the air conditioner can adjust the cooling capacity. There are two methods on the market: one is frequency conversion regulation; the other is chilled water regulation.
Frequency conversion adjustment: In fact, the power of the compressor is changed by changing the nature of the power supply, so that the compressor can achieve low-load work or overload work, while adjusting the throttling of the refrigeration system, so it must add a lot of tedious links, and each link They must match perfectly or they will malfunction. The reality is indeed the same, the failure rate is very high.
Chilled water type unit: Use cold water at about 7 ℃ as the cold source, and control the water flow by opening or closing the electric valve to easily control the cooling capacity. The structure of the electric valve is as simple as a household faucet, so the failure rate is almost zero. , The control effect is the most stable. Through reasonable calculation of the room's heat and humidity load and air dew point to match the good air volume, cold volume, heating volume and humidification volume, the stepless regulation of each component is controlled by PLC, and the sensor with high sensitivity and good linearity can be selected to achieve temperature ± 0.1 ℃, humidity within ± 1%. This method needs to be calculated and matched by the actual area and load of each laboratory, so there is no standard molding unit, and all are customized processing types. Generally, the combination ratio of the combined air-conditioning box is used to achieve it, so the disadvantage is that the floor space is large.
The ventilation method has gone through several historical stages, from the initial bottom air, to the natural air supply, to the upper diffuser air supply, to the most advanced air duct + microporous ceiling air supply, and the air return method under the floor. The air supply is gentle and uniform throughout the laboratory, and the temperature and humidity control is very stable.
4. Fresh air system
The first function of the fresh air system is to provide physiological fresh air to the staff. It is also indispensable for the stability of the temperature and humidity of the laboratory. It is also an essential device: In order to prevent the laboratory from external interference, the laboratory must be provided Provide fresh air to maintain the laboratory air pressure as positive, so that outside air cannot enter the laboratory, ensuring the laboratory's temperature and humidity are stable for many years.
Key points of constant temperature and humidity engineering design:
(1) Location of constant temperature and humidity engineering project
(2) Industry of constant temperature and humidity engineering
(3) Size and planning of constant temperature and humidity project
(4) Temperature and humidity control range in constant temperature and humidity engineering projects
(5) Construction period control of constant temperature and humidity project
(6) Regulation test of constant temperature and humidity engineering
(7) Staff in constant temperature and humidity room
(8) Air-conditioning return air mode in constant temperature and humidity system project
(9) Calculation of new exhaust air volume for constant temperature and humidity system engineering
(10) Thermal insulation measures for constant temperature and humidity
(11) Static electricity, vibration and noise between constant temperature and humidity
(12) Air-conditioning installation space of constant temperature and humidity indoor equipment
(13) Entrance and exit channels of the constant temperature and humidity laboratory and changing buffers
(14) There should be sufficient maintenance space for constant temperature and humidity projects
(15) Temperature and humidity control accuracy requirements in constant temperature and humidity engineering projects
(16) Cleanliness requirements of constant temperature and humidity
(17) Requirement of indoor illumination in constant temperature and humidity
(18) Heat and humidity of constant temperature and humidity indoor equipment
(19) Environmental protection, energy saving, pollution and fire protection in constant temperature and humidity
(20) Installation and operation costs of a complete set of constant temperature and humidity projects
(21) Convenient and aesthetic requirements for constant temperature and humidity room
Guangdong Renfeng Industrial Co., Ltd. is currently one of the few domestic laboratory solution providers. The company has a professional design team, a nationwide construction team, and highly competitive laboratory furniture products. The company specializes in laboratory planning and design , laboratory furniture production and installation engineering, laboratory ventilation and purification engineering, laboratory professional equipment consumables sales, laboratory information management system construction and other services.
Address: Room 215, No. A01, Guangdong South China Testing Park, No. 78, Luntou Road, Haizhu District, Guangzhou