Planning and DesignPlanning and design
Laboratory construction , laboratory planning , and laboratory design have become increasingly important in the laboratory construction process. The sterile room is generally a small independent room of 4-5 square meters and a height of 2.5 meters (isolated from the outside), which is specially designed in the microbiology laboratory and can be constructed with plates and glass. A buffer room should be set up in the sterile room, staggering the door direction, so as to avoid airborne bacteria. Both the sterile room and the buffer room must be sealed, and the ventilation equipment of the indoor equipment must have an air filtering device. After obtaining a sterile environment and sterile materials, a specific known microorganism can only be studied if it remains sterile. Therefore, the ability to control bacteria and the stability of bacteria control are the core acceptance indicators of sterile rooms.
Application area of clean room:
A clean room is a basic supporting industry with a very wide application industry. It is used in many industries such as electronic information, semiconductors, optoelectronics, precision manufacturing, medicine and health, biological engineering, aerospace, automotive spraying and other industries. Dust requirements, grade differences are also large.
At present, the highest level is the aerospace aviation warehouse, which basically belongs to level 1, belongs to a special field, and has a relatively small area.
In addition, the higher level requirements are biochemical laboratories and high-precision nano-material production workshops. The development of IoT chips will be a major direction of future demand.
With the development of electronic components toward miniaturization, the LCD panel has been upgraded to the eighth generation, and the industry demand is huge.
Construction conditions of clean room:
1. The sterile room should be kept clean, and no sundries should be stacked to prevent pollution.
2. Prevent contamination of all sterilization equipment and culture media. Those who have been contaminated should stop using it.
3. The sterile room should be provided with a working concentration disinfection solution, such as a 5% cresol solution, 70% alcohol, 0.1% Xinjieer solution, and so on.
4. The sterile room should be regularly sterilized and cleaned with a suitable disinfectant solution to ensure that the cleanliness of the sterile room meets the requirements.
5 All the equipment, instruments, dishes and other items that need to be brought into the sterile room should be tightly packed and sterilized by appropriate methods.
6. Before using the sterile room, the ultraviolet lamp in the sterile room must be turned on for 30 minutes or more, and the ultra-clean bench should be turned on for blowing. After the operation, the sterile room should be cleaned in time, and then sterilized with ultraviolet light for 20 minutes.
7. Prior to inspection, the outer packaging shall be kept intact and shall not be opened to prevent contamination. Before inspection, disinfect the outer surface with a 70% alcohol cotton ball.
8. During each operation, a negative control should be done to check the reliability of the aseptic operation.
9. When sucking the bacterial solution, you must suck it with a suction ear ball. Never directly touch the straw with your mouth.
10. The inoculating needle must be sterilized by flame burning before and after each use, and the culture can only be inoculated after cooling.
11. Suction tubes, test tubes, petri dishes and other utensils with bacterial solution should be immersed in a sterilization bucket containing 5% lysol solution, and taken out and rinsed after 24 hours.
12. If the bacterial solution is spilled on the table or the ground, immediately cover the contaminated area with a 5% pectic carbonic acid solution or 3% lysol for at least 30 minutes, and then deal with it. Work clothes and hats should be immediately removed when contaminated with bacterial liquid, and washed after high-pressure steam sterilization.
13. All articles with live bacteria must be disinfected before they can be washed under the tap. It is strictly prohibited to pollute the sewer.
14. The number of colonies in the sterile room should be checked monthly. With the clean bench open, take a few sterile petri dishes with an inner diameter of 90mm. Aseptically inject about 15ml of nutrient agar medium that melts and cools to about 45 ° C, put it into the coagulation, and invert it to 30-35 Incubate in an incubator at 48 ° C for 48 hours. After proof of sterility, take 3 to 5 plates and place them in the left, middle, right, etc. of the working position. After opening the cover for 30 minutes, incubate in an incubator at 30-35 ° C for 48 hours. an examination. On average, the number of plate bacteria in a Class 100 clean area must not exceed 1 colony, and in an Class 10,000 clean room, the average colony must not exceed 3 colonies. If the limit is exceeded, the sterile room should be thoroughly disinfected until repeated inspections are satisfactory.
Guangdong Renfeng Industrial Co., Ltd. is currently one of the rare laboratory design and construction solution providers in China. The company has a professional laboratory design team, laboratory decoration construction teams covering the country, and its own laboratory furniture factory. The company specializes in laboratory design, laboratory furniture production and laboratory decoration engineering, laboratory ventilation and purification engineering, laboratory professional equipment consumables sales, laboratory information management system construction and other services.
Address: Room 215, No. A01, Guangdong South China Testing Park, No. 78, Luntou Road, Haizhu District, Guangzhou