common problemCommon problem
Some laboratories often need to be renovated and redesigned for some reason, and the laboratory engineering budget is limited. So what problems should be paid attention to when relocating a laboratory based on the original laboratory?
The indoor environment of the laboratory, as the structural division of the space has been determined, should be arranged on the basis of convenient and reasonable internal use before interface treatment, decoration arrangement and furniture setting.
According to the use function of the laboratory, it can be roughly divided into: preparation room (or pre-treatment room), analysis room, instrument room, balance room, microbiological room (or clean room), storage room and so on.
When designing the layout, while satisfying the needs of laboratories with different functions, we should try to consider a reasonable layout according to the process of the experimental work, and reduce the needless staff to move around, that is, the principle of efficiency.
In addition, when designing the layout of the instrument room, try to avoid the problem of mutual interference between different instruments.
Second, the overall shape must be conceived.
It is important to conceive the overall plan before decorating. A cluttered, uncoordinated indoor environment is often related to the lack of overall planning before decorating. Conception and determination can be said to be the soul of interior design. The so-called unified idea,
That is to say, what kind of style and modeling characteristics should be designed for the indoor environment, based on the overall content of the laboratory's functionality, practicability, capital budget, etc., the so-called "intention to write first".
First have a general idea, and then proceed to the floor, wall ... how to decorate, what kind of laboratory furniture, lamps and curtains to choose.
Third, pay attention to the coordination and harmony of colors and materials
With the overall concept of modeling and artistic style, starting from the overall concept, you can design and use the colors and materials of the various interfaces such as indoor floor, wall and top surface, and determine the colors and materials of furniture and interior furnishings.
Determine the main color according to the requirements of the overall concept, consider the configuration and coordination of different colors, such as the brightness level, the warm and cold bias, and the small pieces of high-color saturation, so as to be methodical.
In the selection of materials for interior interfaces and furniture furnishings, people should consider the comfort of people's short-term and long-term visual experience, and even consider characteristics such as contact with the skin. They must meet the principles of safety and environmental protection and ergonomics.
Color and material, color and lighting have a very close internal relationship, and should be carefully considered when designing and selecting color and material.
Fourth, laboratory interior decoration
1. The laboratory should adopt a frame structure to facilitate the reasonable layout of the laboratory;
2. The fire resistance level of the laboratory building should not be lower than the second level, and the setting of fire protection facilities should conform to the relevant national regulations on fire protection design of buildings.
3. The seismic fortification category of the laboratory design should not be lower than that of the Class B building.
4. Meet the requirements of laboratory environment, beautiful and generous, rich in modern technology, showing the unit's industry characteristics, work philosophy and unique style
5, laboratory floor materials with special requirements such as cleanliness, pressure gradient, constant temperature and humidity should also meet the requirements of the overall gap
6. Laboratories with buffer rooms (including clean laboratories, biosafety laboratories, and other complex laboratories) should have concealed equipment doors for experimental equipment, especially large-scale equipment.
7. The laboratory wall should be made of building materials with low surface adsorption and easy cleaning.
8. The laboratory floor should be made of corrosion-resistant, wear-resistant, non-slip, and easy-to-wash construction materials.
9. Non-colored glass should not be used in the experimental outdoor windows to avoid errors in color vision judgment during the experiment. Physical shielding measures should be taken for laboratories that require protection from light.
10. The materials involved in the decoration shall be fire-resistant and flame-retardant materials as far as possible. They must be mid-to-high-end products. They must meet environmental protection requirements and provide a certificate of conformity. Samples or samples must be provided before purchase. The pipes and troughs of smallpox must be tightly sealed, and the final decoration effect should be modern and stylish.
11. The construction of radioactive detection laboratories, animal laboratories, biosafety protection laboratories and other special conditions laboratories shall be carried out in accordance with relevant national regulations and requirements. In general, with the improvement of the level of laboratory decoration, laboratory staff have higher and higher requirements for design. The following principles should be followed when designing decoration:
a. Safety principle: The location of the laboratory should be reasonable, such as choosing a place with less dust and small vibration. The house structure should consider earthquake resistance, dust resistance, moisture resistance, and good thermal insulation and sufficient light. The layout principle of each studio is to limit the sample flow area, shorten the sample flow stroke, and minimize the intersection of sample (sample) flow and pedestrian flow lines.
b. Environmental protection principle: Purify the laboratory air environment through relevant exhaust equipment, waste treatment / recycling equipment, etc., and reduce pollution to the external environment. Efficiency principle: The distribution of equipment and functional areas strives to comply with the microbiological inspection workflow, minimize the flow of personnel, and improve the overall operating efficiency.
c. Benefit principle: furniture arrangement and room separation make full use of space, adequately reserve space for future development, and improve infrastructure utilization.
d. Efficiency principle: The distribution of equipment and functional areas should be in accordance with the microbiological inspection workflow, minimize the flow of personnel, and improve the overall operating efficiency.
e. Humanization principle: apply ergonomic principles to professionally design laboratory furniture and auxiliary equipment to improve the working comfort of staff.
Guangdong Renfeng Industrial Co., Ltd. is currently one of the rare laboratory design and construction solution providers in China. The company has a professional laboratory design team, laboratory decoration construction teams covering the country, and its own laboratory furniture factory. The company specializes in laboratory design, laboratory furniture production and laboratory decoration engineering, laboratory ventilation and purification engineering, laboratory professional equipment consumables sales, laboratory information management system construction and other services.
Address: Room 215, No. A01, Guangdong South China Testing Park, No. 78, Luntou Road, Haizhu District, Guangzhou