common problemCommon problem
Laboratory construction includes the upgrading of technology and equipment, the increase of researchers and the improvement of the capabilities of existing researchers. The principle of laboratory construction is to meet the needs of laboratory work business process optimization and daily management. The design mainly considers the process flow of the laboratory, the location selection of special laboratories and functions, the specific environment of the upper and lower floors in the building, and the building structure.
The laboratory construction planning must follow the following principles:
(1) The laboratory construction plan should be consistent with the school's overall development plan . As part of the school's professional development plan, the laboratory serves personnel training and scientific research. Therefore, it must be based on the school's school scale, development direction, professional setting, discipline construction, and scientific research direction. According to the current status and development direction of the discipline, it must be based on funding, team building, experimental sites, and similar laboratory technology at home and abroad Level and other aspects.
(2) Accurate positioning. Before planning , the functions, goals, space, and capacity of each laboratory must be analyzed and positioned according to the development of disciplines, the training goals of professional talents, and the needs of teaching and scientific research. Accurate positioning is a prerequisite for good planning. Only accurate positioning can make limited resources play the biggest role.
(3) Do not plan according to the amount of funds. The plan should be formulated from the perspective of scientific development. It must be systematic, phased, and sustainable. It cannot be formulated on the basis of experimental construction funding, nor should it be limited to funding plans. Apply long-term vision to set professional development and set the development process of the laboratory. When there is a certain amount of funding, a construction plan can be formed according to the plan, with focused and purposeful gradual implementation and construction. If planning is based on construction funds, regardless of priorities, a low-level, decentralized, and repeated construction situation is likely to be formed, resulting in a waste of resources.
(4) Pay attention to the feasibility of planning. Planning is time-based and cannot be made too large and unrealistic, resulting in the possibility of not being realized. The key equipment set in the plan must be able to be purchased or made. Planning must be based on tasks, requirements, conditions, and other factors to conduct investigations, collect information, and analyze and compare to make it meet the needs and practical. All construction funds are time-limited. If the construction cannot be completed as planned within the prescribed time, the school will recover the construction funds and invest in more needed projects.
(5) Pay attention to industry standards and technical safety specifications. The choice of equipment must conform to national or industry standards, achieve standardization, enable it to meet the use of multiple disciplines, and improve the efficiency of equipment use. The technical safety specifications of the equipment must meet national requirements to ensure the safety of laboratories and laboratory personnel. At the same time, we must pay attention to the "people-oriented" principle, laboratories and equipment, and operating processes must comply with safety and environmental regulations.
Guangdong Renfeng Industrial Co., Ltd. is currently one of the rare laboratory design and construction solution providers in China. The company has a professional laboratory design team, laboratory decoration construction teams covering the country, and its own laboratory furniture factory. The company specializes in laboratory design, laboratory furniture production and laboratory decoration engineering, laboratory ventilation and purification engineering, laboratory professional equipment consumables sales, laboratory information management system construction and other services.
Address: Room 215, No. A01, Guangdong South China Testing Park, No. 78, Luntou Road, Haizhu District, Guangzhou
- Previous post: What issues need attention in transforming a laboratory
- Next: Back to list