The constant temperature and humidity laboratory system is mainly used in paper detection, measurement calibration, coating detection, precision processing, three-coordinate detection, scientific research institutions and other places, and also includes related animal and plant laboratories and biological microorganism laboratories. The overall planning and design of the constant temperature and humidity room should include buildings, hydropower, constant temperature and humidity air conditioning units, constant temperature and humidity laboratory instruments and equipment, cost and budget control, safety requirements, and future sustainable development requirements.
I. General settings of constant temperature and humidity laboratory
1. The constant temperature and humidity laboratory is divided into three categories: high temperature laboratory, normal temperature laboratory, and low temperature laboratory.
① High temperature laboratory 30 ~ 80 ℃ (low humidity requirement should be controlled at <50%; high humidity requirement should be controlled at> 80%).
② Normal temperature laboratory 18 ~ 28 ℃ (ordinary constant temperature and humidity laboratory, precision constant temperature and humidity laboratory, high precision constant temperature and humidity laboratory, ultra high precision constant temperature and humidity laboratory).
2. Low temperature laboratory 10 ~ 15 ℃ (relative humidity is controlled at 30 ~ 50%).
Design requirements for constant temperature and humidity laboratories in different industries:
① Precision manufacturing industry: The conventional constant temperature and humidity laboratory is commonly used. The temperature is set at 18-30 ° C and the humidity is set at 45% -70%.
② Pharmaceutical research industry: Low temperature constant temperature and humidity laboratory is commonly used. The temperature is set at 12-18 ° C and the humidity is set at 45% -70%.
③ Biological culture industry: Ultra-low temperature constant temperature and humidity laboratory is commonly used, and the temperature is set at 5-12 ° C.
④ Aging test of electronic products: Commonly used in high temperature and high humidity aging room, the temperature is set at 30-80 ℃, and the humidity is set at 40% -95%.
Technical points of decoration design for constant temperature and humidity laboratory
1. If it is a constant temperature room at 2 ℃, the number of air changes is about 10 ~ 15 times / h.
2. If it is a constant temperature room at 1 ℃, the number of air changes is about 15 ~ 20 times / h.
3. If it is a constant temperature room at 0.5 ℃, the number of air changes is about 20 times / h.
4. If it is a 0.2 ℃ constant temperature room, the number of air changes is about 30 times / h.
Setting of air conditioning and fresh air system designed by constant temperature and humidity laboratory
1. The main function of the fresh air system is to provide clean air for the experimental site, while maintaining the stability of the laboratory temperature and humidity. In order to ensure that the laboratory system is stable and undisturbed, the constant temperature and humidity laboratory design must install a fresh air system to keep the atmospheric pressure in the laboratory at a positive pressure to prevent outside air from entering the laboratory and affect the temperature and humidity constant.
2. Temperature and humidity control is a key point in the design of a constant temperature and humidity laboratory. The accuracy of the air conditioner is high, and the air conditioner must be able to control and regulate the cooling capacity. There are two main ways to achieve this:
① Frequency conversion regulation: its essence is to change the power of the compressor by changing the nature of power supply, to achieve low-load work or overload work of the compressor, and to adjust the throttle of the refrigeration system. In order to achieve this change in power and throttle, many complicated links need to be added in the middle, so the disadvantage of this adjustment method is that it is prone to failure in actual use.
② Chilled water type unit: The principle is to use cold water at about 7 ℃ as the cold source, and adjust the cooling capacity by controlling the water flow. This method is easy to operate, is not prone to failure, and has the most stable control effect. Before using this type of unit to control the temperature, the heat and humidity load and air dew point in the laboratory room need to be accurately calculated to match the appropriate air volume, cooling volume, heating volume, and humidification volume. Generally, PLC is used to control the stepless regulation of each component. Equipped with a sensor with high sensitivity and high performance, it can achieve temperature ± 0.5 ℃ and humidity ± 2%. In addition, before putting into use, the unit needs to be matched to the area and load of each laboratory room, so it is generally a custom combination unit. The disadvantages of this adjustment method are the large footprint, the system stability is not good enough, and the later maintenance and repair are more difficult.
Guangdong Renfeng Industrial Co., Ltd. is currently one of the rare laboratory design and construction solution providers in China. The company has a professional laboratory design team, laboratory decoration construction teams covering the country, and its own laboratory furniture factory. The company specializes in laboratory design, laboratory furniture production and laboratory decoration engineering, laboratory ventilation and purification engineering, laboratory professional equipment consumables sales, laboratory information management system construction and other services.
Address: Room 215, No. A01, Guangdong South China Testing Park, No. 78, Luntou Road, Haizhu District, Guangzhou